Jackie & Graham
England, January 2019
What did you like most about Sri Lanka?
History and scenery
High standard of hotels generally
What did you like least about Sri Lanka?
What is your opinion of your accommodation in Sri Lanka?
1) [The] Wallawwa [Kotugoda]: Good, comfortable room but lacks storage for any length of stay. Near airport so good for 1-2 nights at the beginning or end of holiday. Lovely relaxing garden and good food.
2) Water Garden Sigiriya [Sigiriya]: Excellent, practical accommodation. Helpful, very pleasant staff. V good food. Good atmosphere and surroundings. Could have stayed longer!
3) Camellia Hills [Dickoya]: Beautiful location despite bumpy road! Quality of food outstanding when it arrived!! Very slow!! Management issues!
4) Kumu Beach [Balapitiya]: Brilliant relaxing hotel on stunning beach location. Rooms excellent - good storage and very comfortable. Staff excellent. Food very good.
5) Fortaleza No. 50 [Lighthouse Street, Galle]: Master Balcony Suite - large, comfortable, lacked storage. Excellent location.
What is your opinion of your chauffeur guide in Sri Lanka?
Careful and considerate driver. Excellent English.
Amazing knowledge of history, nature and religion.
Good company and general conversation.
A DEFINITE ASSET to our holiday and to Tikalanka!
What is your opinion of your flights to and from Sri Lanka?
EMIRATES - Business Class - Very good. [Manchester]
Any other comments?
Very good, enjoyable holiday made possible by the friendly advice and efficiency of John.
Everything was very efficient and well organised in Sri Lanka.
All local contacts were very pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable.
Thank you to the staff of Tikalanka.« All feedback