TikaWeeks #43/2022: Sri Lanka update
Posted by John on 26th October 2022
Various chats with Pathi over the past few weeks have given me hope of revitalising travel to Sri Lanka in the coming months. Although the country is still recovering from political and economic instability earlier on this year, there are positive signs of progress and recent travellers talk of the island’s natural beauty, amazing people, unique experiences, outstanding food and excellent value for money.
There are also many offers to be had to make your stay even better (and cheaper). Here are a select few:
- Gal Oya Lodge [Gal Oya] is offering '3 nights for 2' until 23 February 2023.
- KK Collection – Kahanda Kanda [Galle], KK Beach [Habaraduwa], Leopard Safaris - Yala [Yala] and The Villa Bentota [Bentota] – has just launched a December/January 25% flash sale (book by 30 November 2022).
- Manor House Concepts – Coco Tangalla [Tangalle], The Kandy House [Kandy] and The Last House [Tangalle] – has ‘early bird’ discounts of 15% (book before the end of November for stays until 15 April 2023 – not between 20 December 2022 and 10 January 2023 inclusive). The Kandy House is also offering a 15% discount on half-board (B&B with dinner) and full-board (B&B with lunch and dinner) rates with the same terms and conditions.
- Teardrop Hotels – the luxury boutique brand of Camellia Hills [Dickoya], Fort Bazaar [Galle], Goatfell [Nuwara Eliya], Kumu Beach [Balapitiya], Lunuganga [Bentota], Nine Skies [Ella] and Wallawwa [Kotugoda] fame – has a new 'book three nights & get one free’ offer for stays between 13 December 2022 and 28 February 2023 (the BEST time to visit).
- Water Garden Sigiriya [Sigiriya] has '4 nights for 3' until 30 April 2023 plus a 20% ‘early bird’ discount (booked 45 days or more in advance).
Categories: Accommodation, News, Sri Lanka« All articles